Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Mani #2

   I would've wanted to put in as much effort in my second Christmas mani as in my first one, but I didn't have much time. I've also been so exhausted lately, so for my second Christmas mani I chose to keep it simple: two coats of The Face Shop RD 301 and two coats of 24K Crystal Teal Glass (the flakies one. Yes, apparently it has a name).

   And this is the result.



   This is with flash:


   With flash it doesn't look so Christmas-y, as the flakes become orange and gold, making it look more like a Chinese New Year mani than a Christmas mani. Actually, even without the flash it doesn't look so Christmas-y to me either, since the flakes flash blue and green instead of just green.


   But it doesn't matter. It's cheery enough for me :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like the flakes. It reminds me of shattered glass. Pretty design. :-)

    ReplyDelete