Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Late Post - First Day of School (Work)

   There's a reason I haven't posted in a loooong time: I started work two weeks ago and as I mentioned in my previous post, I now work full time in Ateneo.Today is Saturday but I woke up at 7:30 am, panicked for a whole minute that I was already running late (my first class starts at 8:30), then realized I didn't have work today. Sheesh.

   Anyway, here's what I wore on the first day of school.
two coats
   NYX Purple Ink. Formula is great, application is easy, and it lasted the whole week. At first I thought it would be similar to OPI Grape Set Match but I think this is darker. I haven't tried the latter yet so I'm not sure.


   My cuticles look horrible, I know! I misplaced my beloved Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream and I don't want to buy a new one yet in case I find it. But, yeah, my cuticles are suffering so maybe I should buy already. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment