Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OPI Grape Set Match


   I finally got to wear OPI Grape Set Match from the Serena Williams Collection. I know I said I'd wear last week's Pink Wednesday mani for a week, but I got bored with it. Plus I was getting really stressed out with work and I know I'm stressed out when I get this urge to paint my nails. Seriously. Last semester, during hell week for teachers (aka the one, two weeks before finals week) I was daydreaming of painting my nails while teaching in class.

   So anyway, here it is finally. And I'm glad I chose to change into this color. Looking at it makes me happy.

   The first picture was taken at a weird angle, I know, but it's just so hard to capture its shine and color because of all the micro glitter. 


  The photos were taken right after I applied the polish. Look at it; hardly any mess to clean after. I thank OPI's idiot-proof brush. (Except that little smudge on my palm. Ok, maybe not so idiot-proof)

   This color is just so happy and lively it makes me want to bust a move every time I look at my nails. I don't know if it's because dark purples go so well with my skin tone or if Grape Set Match is simply fabulous in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment